Lupus Star Foundation

Shining Bright for Lupus

Forums

Forum Home > Your Lupus Story > Roxanne's Story

Simone
Site Owner

Roxanne shared her story with me and I wanted to share it with you. ;) 

"I have Lupus(SLE), Antiphospholipid Antibody Syndrome, Fibromyalgia and Arthritis along with Endometriosis and MTHFR disease. I was dx with Lupus, Antiphospholipid Antibody Syndrome and MTHFR in Jan 09 but I have had my Lupus symptoms yrs before that. I was dx with Fibromyalgia March of this year. I have been in a flare up over a year now. I'm not on any meds for my Lupus but I am for my Fibromyalgia. I just take oxycontin and percocets for all the pain and for my Endometriosis pain. It's been very hard on me and my husband. It's SO hard to get thru everyday and my depression has worsen. My twin sister also has Lupus Antiphospholipid Antibody Syndrome and Fibromyalgia."

Roxanne please go into more details if you want :)

June 21, 2010 at 7:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Roxanne

Thank you, that is just fine. :)

Check out mine and my husband's blog on our quest for our baby and my everyday life living with Lupus(SLE), Antiphospholipid Antibody Syndrome, Fibromyalgia and Arthritis along with Endometriosis and MTHFR disease

www.the-hangs.com :D

June 23, 2010 at 12:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Simone
Site Owner

I joined your site yesterday I believe.  I really like it!!  Stick at it, you will receive your blessing soon.  You are very strong for dealing with so many illnesses and still live life to the fullest.  Keep it up girl!!

--

June 23, 2010 at 3:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Roxanne

I also have Acute Kidney Failure from my Lupus and the Doctors want me to do Chemo at the age of 21!!!

June 23, 2010 at 2:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Simone
Site Owner

No way.  Chemo is not what's up.  But if it'll help you and there are no other good options then go for it!!  We just want you healthy and safe!

--

June 23, 2010 at 3:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.